California Bans Travel to Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish that crap hole would hurry up and fall off into the pacific. The country would be in much better shape because of it.
We won't accept LGBT marriage, and they are "offended".
Kommifornika thinks they can dictate the sensibilite of the rest of the country in their convoluted way of thinking.
I'm so tired of people being "offended", "terrified", "racially offended", and what other adjective they want to attach to left wing political rhetoric.
It gets so boring. They use the same mantra every time. It's in their playbook.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If they did taxpayers would have to pay to haul dirt there to build them back up. If they can find some that would pass California specs and didn’t harm dung Beatle nesting grounds.
Interesting you say that about dung beetles.
Back in the 90's I worked for an oilfield drill bit manufacturing company that had a plant in Compton Ca.
We made a decision to shut it down and move the production to Ponca City.
Way back when they were building that plant, they left a dirt pile that was convenient to the employees that wanted to eat lunch outside as it provided shade.
After the plant was shut down and the place was up for sale, the environmental aspect came into the picture.
A little bird that was endangered had taken up residence around the picnic tables where the employees ate and fed them, was discovered, and that area was and is still an endangered specie area even though it's not the normal habitat of the bird.
Since the birds had became accustomed to human food, some tree hugger group, now feeds them human food like the employees of old would have.
If they would have left them alone, they would have migrated back to their natural homes, but not now. The artificial feeding has moved their natural location.
True story.
But look how the same is happening. The Calif. birds(humans) are looking for places to live, and are taking the CA values with them. Just like our place in Compton.
They expect someone to continue to feed them.

Edit: Not all from the commiefornika state are bad folks. There are a lot of conservative minded folks that believe the same way we do in Ok.
They are just overwhelmed by the left.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To add to what Dennis says above:

Back in the late 80's, I was stationed at MCAS Kaneohe Bay, HI. We were planning an amphibious exercise complete with Amtracs landing on the beach ON BASE PROPERTY. The parameters of the exercise were changed by a young civilian female from some environmental outfit, that actually had the authority to shut it down, because we might disturb the nesting grounds of some goofy bird. So, we were not allowed to bring the Amtracs ashore; they off-loaded from the ships, empty of Marines, swam in close, and turned back around before hitting the beach. Marines were then trucked in, off-loaded, and simulated that they had just assaulted a hostile beach. I mean, it's not like we were going to change the oil in the damn things and dump it on the sand or anything. It's like exercises or even small unit tactics and patrolling at Camp Lejeune, NC: You had to get a clearance to work in certain areas of the base, because of some rare-ass woodpecker that was native to the area. Like what were we gonna do? Hunt woodpeckers or something? I just wanted to work the lads out a bit, not go around disturbing woodpecker nests, or throttling baby Woody Woodpecker. Jeebus.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To add to what Dennis says above:

Back in the late 80's, I was stationed at MCAS Kaneohe Bay, HI. We were planning an amphibious exercise complete with Amtracs landing on the beach ON BASE PROPERTY. The parameters of the exercise were changed by a young civilian female from some environmental outfit, that actually had the authority to shut it down, because we might disturb the nesting grounds of some goofy bird. So, we were not allowed to bring the Amtracs ashore; they off-loaded from the ships, empty of Marines, swam in close, and turned back around before hitting the beach. Marines were then trucked in, off-loaded, and simulated that they had just assaulted a hostile beach. I mean, it's not like we were going to change the oil in the damn things and dump it on the sand or anything. It's like exercises or even small unit tactics and patrolling at Camp Lejeune, NC: You had to get a clearance to work in certain areas of the base, because of some rare-ass woodpecker that was native to the area. Like what were we gonna do? Hunt woodpeckers or something? I just wanted to work the lads out a bit, not go around disturbing woodpecker nests, or throttling baby Woody Woodpecker. Jeebus.

Perhaps, but we know that Marines are known for breaking things and blowing stuff up. Young civilian female probably knew that too...

...maybe from personal experience.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Perhaps, but we know that Marines are known for breaking things and blowing stuff up. Young civilian female probably knew that too...

...maybe from personal experience.

Are you saying you think a marine broke her or had blown her up in the past? Angry single mom looking for revenge?

Latest posts

Top Bottom