California Passes ‘Gunpocalypse’: War on 2nd Amendment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope the ones that leave CA do not try to bring their culture with them as happened in OR.
The refugees will need to be "mentored" on individual liberties and individual rights. In other words, befriend an ex-Californian. I've seen it work not only with those from heavily liberal states but also those immigrating here from other countries.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still live there, and here, and not planning on selling out any time soon. To each their own, we all have our reasons for what we have to do in life. I will deal with it same as I have other **** I don't like.

(Tapatalk)- on the road.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stupid is as stupid does.

As many have said, we get the government we allow, and the one we deserve. Therefore, be prepared... this movement WILL spread. Unless and until there is some kind of flashpoint event, this continual incremental erosion will work its way from the left and right coasts into the heartland. It may take 10 or 20 years, 40 or 50 more shooting sprees, or even a generation or two. I just hope I'm not here to see it, but that means my son or grandchildren might be.

bluedog46

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is what happens when you don't pay attention to what is going on. This will not be popular, but CA is one of the few minority majority states in large part because of illegal immigrants and their kids. There is no way all that cost has not had a bearing on their financial and moral problems in addition to how far left the state has gone. They tried to tell illegals they were not welcomed and a federal court blocked it.

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The refugees will need to be "mentored" on individual liberties and individual rights. In other words, befriend an ex-Californian. I've seen it work not only with those from heavily liberal states but also those immigrating here from other countries.

I departed the People's Republik of Kalifornistan on 4 March 2016. I was part of the resistance for as long as I could hold out. I was involved in the CA Open Carry movement until the made it illegal to Open Carry.

I did not bring any of the Kalifornistan culture with me. I am fully embracing the freedoms available here on the sunny side of the Liberal Curtain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom