Camping out in the passing lane!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like to go around and cut off those yahoos camping out in the passing lane, at very close distances, slow way down without braking until they get over.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
have never figured out why some folks purposely camp out in the fast lane.
same for folks who do moving road blocks. which takes more than one vehicle to block everyone behind.

any moving road blockers out there? is this done on purpose????

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
_CY_ said:
have never figured out why some folks purposely camp out in the fast lane.
same for folks who do moving road blocks. which takes more than one vehicle to block everyone behind.

any moving road blockers out there? is this done on purpose????

It probably isn't purposeful in most cases. It is either unconsciousness or entitlement, or both.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This happens all the time on I-35 NB near the Shields exit... I feel that if you want to take Shields and you also feel the need to drive 20 miles below the speed limit, just exit at 27th from the rightmost lane.

Very true, I bet 90% of the Shields traffic adjusts their speed down to 45MPH a few miles before the exit (around 19th street). I guess they dont want to go out of control for that hair pin turn at the Shields exit.

Just to confirm a law, There is a Oklahoma law against left lane campers right? I have never seen, heard or verified the enforcement of the law though. I guess impeding the flow of traffic is considered more dangerous than keeping up with the flow of traffic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom