Can NBC's Olympic coverage be any worse?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It started with their tape delay coverage of the opening ceremonies. 8 min of content followed by 4 min of commercials...followed by 8 min of content, followed by 4 min of commercials...

Then as you start watching their various channels for coverage, they make no indication which events are live and which are on tape delay. And of course, they totally screw up the experience of watching boxing. I love olympic boxing, but NBC makes it too painful to watch! One 3 min round of boxing followed by 1 min of commercials, followed by one 3 min round of boxing, followed by 1 min of commercials...Come on! You simply cant cover a 3 round round boxing match without ADHD type commerical breaks? That is why stopped watching boxing on TV. I want to watch the fighters in their corners between rounds, not some lame commercial.

All hail Comcra..., er, Comcast, the parent company of NBC.

carry guy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could NBC's Olympic coverage be any worse?

I think some how, some way, against all odds, they'll find a way to make their 2016 broadcast worse. It is NBC, after all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom