Canadian Valley Rifle range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowboy2000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Geez that doesn't sound safe at all. At least at the happy hollow range near sapulpa, there is a range master on the pa controlling when the range is hot or cold. Even at Lexington wma I run into informal groups that will work together to declare the state of the range. I'm not interested to go and get my butt shot by some green shooter!

Cowboy2000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You can shoot shotguns at Lexington wma or happy hollow. Only thing is you have to shoot the shotguns toward the ground though at happy hollow instead of actually at targets.

O

okayshooter

Does this place allow wolf ammo? If not, do you guys have any recommendations for a place closest to metro OKC? Looking for a place to shoot the bi-metal jacketed stuff.

jhunt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I haven't had the unfortunate experiences some of you have expressed about idiots not knowing how to act safe at the range, I have found that the range suits my needs ok. For me only living in the area a little over a year I'm still learning and attempting to discover new places to go shoot and try and find the time away from work and money to be able to get out to see them. For me the $10 range fee and $2 rental each for the spotting scope and lead sled / vise make it worth the drive for me although I'm sure if I were out there more I'd be able to justify buying one. I think I went out there twice last year and went there yesterday and will be going back today when they open to finish verifying the zero on my black powder and to finish dialing in the new scope on my '06.

Also could anyone point me in the right direction of a decent range that has target areas from 50 - 300 yards?

Thanks y'all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom