Canadian valley shooting range or OTA trap club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with either of these clubs? I've been in the OKC area for three years and have never even heard of them. We drove by them tonight and they seem ok, just a little run down.

MadMonkey

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been out to Canadian Valley before about a handful of times. There's actually another thread on this forum that talks about Ranges, can't remember the exact title. But anyway it is a little run down, but it's still fun. It's $10 a person. The owner will give you 2 targets and a stapler.
My experiences haven't been all good out there. In fact I only go out there if I need to sight in a rifle and I have no choice. He's got a 100 yard range, 50 yard, and pistol ranges. The old man is grumpy sometimes, he reminds me of the soup nazi. If you don't do things the way he likes them he'll yell at you and threaten you. (my experience anyway)

Found the thread, see below. That should give you a good idea of how people feel.

http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?120231-Canadian-Valley-Rifle-range

Latest posts

Top Bottom