Car seat holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
good luck - why do you need a holster on a car seat? do you realize how bad that has the potential to be? unless you are meaning to put your gun while driving - aka for the driver seat?

I cannot carry at work but I can carry to and from work. I need the hiding place for when I am at work. I think that under the seat or perhaps an attachment to the door trim panel may be the way to go. Secure, accessible, outta sight.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cannot carry at work but I can carry to and from work. I need the hiding place for when I am at work. I think that under the seat or perhaps an attachment to the door trim panel may be the way to go. Secure, accessible, outta sight.

I would think that inside a locked console (if your car has one) would be best. Maybe in one of those Uncle Mikes holsters velcro'd to the inside of it....just a thought.

BC

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The thing I don't like about one on the door, is what if the bad guy gets in between my door and the car and keeps me from closing the door? Then I can't reach my gun either. Sure, it's low likelihood, but just something to consider. I prefer center console or front of the seat.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thing I don't like about one on the door, is what if the bad guy gets in between my door and the car and keeps me from closing the door? Then I can't reach my gun either. Sure, it's low likelihood, but just something to consider. I prefer center console or front of the seat.

I agree, it would not be my first choice. Right now I keep it in the center console but I am not happy with it. Looking for something better.

Iwant1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, it would not be my first choice. Right now I keep it in the center console but I am not happy with it. Looking for something better.

If you find an idea online or have an idea yourself, I can make it for you. I make custom holsters.

Check this out: I have a friend at work that wants an OWB Small of back horizontal draw CROSSBREED style holster. It's going to be sweet.

If you know where you want to mount, the gun shoot me a pic or an idea.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you find an idea online or have an idea yourself, I can make it for you. I make custom holsters.

Check this out: I have a friend at work that wants an OWB Small of back horizontal draw CROSSBREED style holster. It's going to be sweet.

If you know where you want to mount, the gun shoot me a pic or an idea.

Great, I'll keep you in mind.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you would like a permanently mounted lock box give me the dimensions and we can mount a simple BlackHawk holster and room for a couple of mags or a wallet. I have a sheet metal break and a welder and ain't skeerd to use it. BTW, I have been toying with the idea of making some for some friends and myself so this would be more than a hammer job and the lock can be simple or as high tech as you want with hidden hinges....

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hence why I asked - and the odds of getting carjacked is insanely slim - and it's only a car let them take it as they would have just had the upper hand on you anyway with a knife or gun inches away from you

I'm not sure I follow this line of reasoning. The chances of me getting robbed is slim, but I carry a gun. The chance of me getting in a wreck is against the odds, but I carry insurance. The chance of my car breaking down is slim but I carry jumper cables, oil, tranny fluid, etc. The chance of someone mistaking me for George Clooney is slim, but I still carry a condom, just in case.....:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom