Car seat holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
good luck - why do you need a holster on a car seat? do you realize how bad that has the potential to be? unless you are meaning to put your gun while driving - aka for the driver seat?

Your 2 year old doesn't have his CCW??? You're behind, brother. Need to get him some training. :rollingla

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always wanted to mount mine in my console on the Mustang.

A guy I work with did that with his Cougar, some super-velcro and a cheapie vinyl holster. Worked like a charm. You can use your elbow to bump the console open and your hand is then in the perfect position to grab the gun.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
good luck - why do you need a holster on a car seat? do you realize how bad that has the potential to be? unless you are meaning to put your gun while driving - aka for the driver seat?

well as a parent you say car seat I think car seat a small child or baby sits in - hence why I asked - and the odds of getting carjacked is insanely slim - and it's only a car let them take it as they would have just had the upper hand on you anyway with a knife or gun inches away from you

Are you not aware that arming babies on car trips is a common practice?

I really don't see how anyone could not know that. My buddies kid has been manning (babying?) a subgun in the passenger seat of his limo since before he could walk. Kids an asset, not a liability. Mean sumbitch too, I wouldn't dare cross that baby.

Cavagan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you not aware that arming babies on car trips is a common practice?

I really don't see how anyone could not know that. My buddies kid has been manning (babying?) a subgun in the passenger seat of his limo since before he could walk. Kids an asset, not a liability. Mean sumbitch too, I wouldn't dare cross that baby.

:owned3: :rotflmao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom