Carry Packages...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Carry the same depending on attire.
Shorts/tshirt, its the drop in the pocket with a spare mag holster P3AT.
Pants, jacket, the P3AT stays in the pocket and gets joined with the Kahr CW-40 ITWB

I carry the P3AT as well. For dress up I carry the LCP. Either, or, they'll both do what I need them to do.

raeken45

Made of wrongthink
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine is not near that sexy. I am in and out of prohibited areas for my line of work so pocket carry suits me best with my attire. I think I am going to be picking up a pico as well. When I wear my suit pants even my pocket 9 is a tad bit bulky. I am really digging this new pocket holster I got for it. I need to break it in because it is still a bit snug but it cuts down on the bulge..

Like ronny I was wondering where you got the holster on your Kahr?

R3DLINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Light carry....
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_10_02_1776b81e7d47e67034f21fc827d3e1ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like ronny I was wondering where you got the holster on your Kahr?

Me too! :w000t:

My on-duty carry is a Glock 22 in a Safariland ALS duty holster. Two spare mags in a G&G double mag pouch, a Spyderco Native clipped inside my front, right pocket and a Surefire G2X LE in a Blade-Tech kydex pouch.

My off duty carry is a Kahr PM9 in a Safariland pocket holster. Spare 7 round mag in an Elite Survival pocket mag pouch in my left front pocket, Spyderco Native clipped in my back, right pocket and a Surefire G2X Tactical clipped inside my left front pocket.

And I carry a Maxpedition wallet, a Leatherman Juice S2 and my cell whenever I'm vertical.

Latest posts

Top Bottom