Carry without ccw

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not arguing but asking. And no, I do not consider self defense with a gun a minor issue. I legally carry under the assumption that if there is ever a need to defend myself with a handgun, I will need an attorney regardless of the situation. I appreciate your comments.

I am sorry I came off a little strong. I was just trying to illustrate the serious legal need for that paperwork protection.

You are right you will need a lawyer no matter what. pretty sad really.

jeremycknight

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is the law and then there is moral law when it comes to a jury.
I know one thing if it involves my family I will do what it takes to protect them no matter happens to me!!

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If found to have been wrong in discharging your CCW when you don't have a license doesn't that open the door to penaty enhancements? As far as carrying without a CCW then using it the attorneys are going to have fun with that one.

"Your honor I submit that the defendant intended to commit a crime since he was already guilty of carrying a firearm in a manner not permitted by the State."

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm no legal expert but I would think that if a person was caught with a firearm without having the proper license and later attempted to obtain the proper license, the previous violation would prevent them from doing so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom