Carrygun Match at Heartland December 19th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Works for me but them somebody else has to talley the scores and David loses about $100 in match fees from the shooters that don't carry everyday.

Then we need to convince them they should carry everywhere they legally can. The more shooters becoming proficient with carry guns in a stressful situation, the better.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont mind the race guns... and I figure the gamers carry (and shoot) their carry guns enough.

Besides... watching kids in spandex ... who are willing to stand up in front of hostiles make me grin....is that wrong?

If we were to make this "Defensive Match" ... er, well, "defensive enough", we would mark points down for shooters who cannot disapear into a concrete floor...

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The match is intended to be shot with actual carry OR defense guns. IE; the gun you may keep in the nightstand.

Shooting it with a "racegun" is cheating yourself out of an opportunity to improve some critical skills, but as long as your "racegun" isn't TOO racy, we'll let you shoot it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom