Cat Deterrent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trap them and deliver to local animal shelter. Legality is a local thing. I had trouble with 2 neighborhood cats. Found their paw prints all over my car on a daily basis. I took pics of the cat sh++ing in my front yard and in the flower beds. Leash laws cover cats just like dogs in almost every community. That said I presented the pics to both owners along with pics of the paw prints on my truck. I never saw one of them again. The other persisted on a weekly basis so I trapped it and delivered the thing to a local shelter. Never heard from the owner. Leash laws cover these things though.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a buddy growing up that lived in the middle of okc, he and his dad were cruel and broke the law. *quote edited by mod*

I note this is NOT being presented as "advice" since the above describes actions that would be both illegal and cruel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not seeing how live trapping is cruel. Also, it's the advice of the local pound/shelter where I'm at. Is what's cruel is owners letting their cat out at night, all night long. The cat is out unprotected all night and it's mighty disrespectful to neighbors. If a person actually cares about their pet then protect them, care for them and live up to the responsibility of having the pet. Don't just shove it off on the neighbors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom