CCW in our shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lockoutmonkey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some moron just came in our shop and flashed his conceled revolver for the guy next to him to shoot the "little bastards eyeballs out" with. When he left you could obviously see everything but the top of the frame from under his polo that was not tucked. His shirt just went to the top of his waistband.
I thought concealed meant concealed.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
concealed means concealed. But sounds like that guy just wasn't too bright

I saw some plain clothes guy (could have been off duty LEO) at wal mart on Reno Friday getting a fishing license. He moved just slightly and his OWB kydex holster was sticking way out. I was gonna say somethin to him but nobody else was around to see and some people don't like that pointed out.

I was kinda curious what he was carrying as the kydex didn't look like a Glock mold to me...

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ask them if Oklahoma finally got open carry. In a joking manner. If they look like they would get pissy then prolly avoid it. But helping somebody that didn't know they were brandishing my be welcome.

hotwire22

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Mom in law works at an insurance agency and a lady came in to pay for her policy with cash. They take cash but discourage it. They asked the lasy if she could pay another way and when she asked why they explained that they don't like to have cash around because of the threat of robbery.

SHe said " Well, that's why I carry this!" And pulled her revolver out of her purse, muzzling both my Mom in law and her co-worker.

God bless 'em but with the popularity of CCW permit holders out there it's inevitable that the dumbasss are going to be in the mix.

I told her she should have called the cops. I mean how damn dumb can you be.

h8ns8n

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am probably in the minority here but...... SO WHAT? I see guns everyday... strapped on the side of cops and security officers (that are to old to drive much less do armed security) and I don't freak out. Why are you guys? This is why I hope open carry passes.

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
because people think when they get the ccw they have a right to do whatever the **** they want. i.e. flash their gun around like some ****ing cowboy. its not ment for that people. its for a "oh ****" or a "life or death" situation. someone opposing a threat to you or your family. not to act like some badass. guns are cool and everything but you just cant fix stupid. fyi i would have called the cops on the dumbass for saying some **** like that & seeing his gun.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a major supporter of gun rights, however, I believe open carry is a bad idea. CCW classes emphasize the ideals behind the permit and establish what is proper behavior when concealing. I think open carry would just lead to more idiots acting like this guy or a bunch of idiots brandishing weapons trying to act like some dumb@$$ they heard about in a rap song.

Latest posts

Top Bottom