CCW Permitt delays

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcolaboy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ugh, just got back in town today from the holidays. Had a letter from the OSBI, rejected finger prints, go figure, lucky the Sheriff Dept does fingerprints on Wed here, so I ran down and got them done and the cards back in the mail today, ( prints didn't look any better to me than the 1st. ones),Looks like I lost 2 weeks, O well it could have been worst, my son had to make an appointment in Moore, and it takes 8 weeks just to get printed.:hithead:

kerryt1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife's prints were rejected twice, and the OSBI refuses to do the electronic scan until you've been rejected twice. Funny thing is the same deputy did both of our prints at the exact same time. What a joke.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only took two weeks for them to reject your prints??? Wow... that's awesome. I am hoping that means they've already looked at mine and passed them!

~62 days and counting now....

Davs2601

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
got my prints done today in cleveland county. Hopefully all goes well. Funny thing is i had to reaccomplish some prints for the military today. They are all digital and i dont see why more agencies dont have digi prints.

Now the wait begins

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
got my prints done today in cleveland county. Hopefully all goes well. Funny thing is i had to reaccomplish some prints for the military today. They are all digital and i dont see why more agencies dont have digi prints.

Now the wait begins

If the blond lady did them you'll be in business, she did mine and she's picky, several of my prints are pretty worn down and she redid 3 of them until she thought they were good enough. After that I thought Oh Brother if I'm that hard to print these will have to be rejected. But they accepted them the first time. She knows what she's doing.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had mine done in quail springs mall. They have a smooth metal sheet they roll the ink onto first, then you put your finger on the metal instead of the inkpad. Keeps from getting tons of ink on your fingers and blotting, which I am guessing is one of the main problems and why the get rejected. Mine went through just fine.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My prints were rejected the first time they were submitted, and the OSBI suggested that they be done on a digital scanner. Ponca City did mine after I looked for an agency that had a scanner and they were accepted.

Don E.

New to the site!
Reaction score
I guess I was lucky. Mine went thru the first time. I was warned about getting good prints in Pott. Co., but the deputy did a great job on mine. It took about 35 minutes to get that done and he re-did a couple.

When my app went past 115 days, I tried the OSBI check my status email link. The email was rejected and that email address is still down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom