CDC admits death toll is inflated! Of 161,392 deaths ONLY 6% / 9,683 ARE DIRECTLY CAUSED BY COVID.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of what value is it to inflate the figures? Who is responsible? A lot of questions should be answered.
When this all started they originally were saying state would get something like $19k per admitted patient and $39k for each hooked to a ventilator. Don't remember the dollar figure for each death. But for Cuomo the more the merrier! kill all NY state pensioners. NY's broke!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, I knew there was a difference between a death from Covid and a death with Covid, but did not think it was this big

That's because it isn't true. The very first line in CY's post is a lie and is inaccurate and misleading on it's face.

This kind of sensationalism and ******** is why people distrust the MSM, why people distrust the Democrat party and the left, and is also why many of us distrust the right, as well.

It's just flat out misleading and a lie. There is no other way to describe it. Go read the actual statements, put on your thinking cap and don't be a f***ing sheep OR a f***ing alarmist. I left the 'Official' CVID thread months ago due to this same bullspit.

People are going to believe what they WANT to believe, and they're going to twist numbers and twist facts and distort statements and headlines to make it seem to support their own preconceived notions and preselected positions - which is the exact opposite of SCIENCE.

So anyways. Believe it if you want, but I'm telling you unequivocally and without any hesitation - the first statement in this thread is a flat out lie. This is NOTHING more than an extension of identity politics, which is all about an all or nothing philosophy, it is all about division, hate, mistrust, disenfranchisement and misdirection.

Ya'll have a good day, I am tired, just got back from spending 4 hours in the ER with a sick friend. I'm out.

finishnailer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wonder when the fraudulent positive tests surface
That's because it isn't true. The very first line in CY's post is a lie and is inaccurate and misleading on it's face.

This kind of sensationalism and ******** is why people distrust the MSM, why people distrust the Democrat party and the left, and is also why many of us distrust the right, as well.

It's just flat out misleading and a lie. There is no other way to describe it. Go read the actual statements, put on your thinking cap and don't be a f***ing sheep OR a f***ing alarmist. I left the 'Official' CVID thread months ago due to this same bullspit.

People are going to believe what they WANT to believe, and they're going to twist numbers and twist facts and distort statements and headlines to make it seem to support their own preconceived notions and preselected positions - which is the exact opposite of SCIENCE.

So anyways. Believe it if you want, but I'm telling you unequivocally and without any hesitation - the first statement in this thread is a flat out lie. This is NOTHING more than an extension of identity politics, which is all about an all or nothing philosophy, it is all about division, hate, mistrust, disenfranchisement and misdirection.

Ya'll have a good day, I am tired, just got back from spending 4 hours in the ER with a sick friend. I'm out.

I’m curious, are you saying they all died because they had Covid19?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't beat your chest as a "gotcha" moment on this one boys, you'll look like an idiot. Just sayin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom