CDC admits death toll is inflated! Of 161,392 deaths ONLY 6% / 9,683 ARE DIRECTLY CAUSED BY COVID.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's because it isn't true. The very first line in CY's post is a lie and is inaccurate and misleading on it's face.

hmmm .. I've read and reread my first statement and cannot find anything wrong with it, much less a lie.
please do clarify .. if I'm wrong I'll immediately make corrections.

=========
CDC admits death toll is inflated! Of 161,392 deaths ONLY 6% / 9,683 ARE DIRECTLY CAUSED BY COVID. SPREAD THE NEWS! (www.cdc.gov)

my first line directly links to below .. from the CDC website
which is exactly what my first line referred to.

Comorbidities

Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups. For data on comorbidities, .

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You continue to miss the point. There are chronic health conditions that people can live with for MANY years.
When they get Covid19, Covid19 kills them. Without the Covid, they wouldn't have died. Are you making some kind of weird Darwinian or fascistic argument that it's ok for the "weak" to die?
Your argument seems to be that they were going to die eventually anyway.
That's fine if you insist on looking at it that way. Your post is still factually deceptive and morally unconscionable.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Iggy may have stumbled into something here, so I have a question.

With regards to comorbidity, isn't that when one has an underlying health issue and a new "thing" comes along to make one's death come earlier than it might have ordinarily been with just the underlying health issue?

If so, hasn't the flu been a factor in increasing cases of comorbidity, and if so, WHY have we isolated the healthy in the case of coronavirus instead of isolating just the sick?

On just about EVERY forum where I participate, there are individuals that are chastising other individuals because "they won't wear a mask and are putting me (actually the accusing individual) at greater risk?" I do my best to try to avoid asking why it is that the "ones at risk" can't just take their own precautions without affecting the lives of everyone else.

But then, I guess I just asked that question here.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You continue to miss the point. There are chronic health conditions that people can live with for MANY years.
When they get Covid19, Covid19 kills them. Without the Covid, they wouldn't have died. Are you making some kind of weird Darwinian or fascistic argument that it's ok for the "weak" to die?
Your argument seems to be that they were going to die eventually anyway.
That's fine if you insist on looking at it that way. Your post is still factually deceptive and morally unconscionable.

perhaps I am missing the point .. all I did was post exactly what CDC stated.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's just muddy water when we look at all these statistics and such. Who can say how long a certain person would have lived with several underlying conditions and then add Covid on top of it? Covid is bad. It adds to a person's medical issues and sometimes, hastens death. So mask up and wash your hands often.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Comorbidity. Any condition a person has can be a confounding factor that will effect a person's ability to ward off an infection that can lead to death. A common cold could put a person over the top. If a person is weak, suffering from malnutrition, asthmatic, obese, dealing with cancer, suffering from a recent trauma, pregnant, addicted to drugs, or any of many other conditions can die with something that requires a healthy immune system to defeat. Are we all responsible to not infect these people? No. It is up to them to protect themselves.

Do we ban peanuts because some people are allergic to them? Ban shellfish because some people are allergic to them? Close all the beaches because some people can't swim?

If I decide to take a stroll down the middle of a busy highway, is everyone driving down that highway responsible for my life? Is every driver required to swerve into other traffic to avoid hitting me? No. Only I would be responsible. It's the same for anyone with a condition that would make them susceptible to an early death. It is up to them to protect themselves. It is up to me to find a better, safer place to take a stroll. It is up to those with debilitated health to wear a mask, take their vitamins, medications, exercise, eat right, etc., etc., etc.

Woody

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
hmmmmm ... could C19 death certificates be slightly exaggerated?
The virus is real, the news is fake.
I'll be posting supporting evidence that C19 deaths are .. arhhemmm inflated.
dying with C19 is completely different from dying from C19 ..

super surprised this video is still up ..

FMXZLO5q.png

Montana physician Dr Annie Bukacek discusses how COVID 19 death certificates are being manipulated (www.youtube.com)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom