CDNN Are You Nuts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some collectors might be interested in the single digit serial numbers, particularly since consecutive ones are available. However, I wonder if there's a catch someplace. I have seen quite a few allegedly nice knives with very low serial numbers which turned out to be not so nice and not so unique.

With prices like they are now, fools and money are parting at a record pace.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw alot of lowers today and they were all 400.00. Complete lowers were 550.00-750.00. Stupid Stupid Stupid
If these people were really Pro 2nd amendment they would be trying to get as many in people's hands as they could instead of Raping them, making a buck is one thing but this is overboard

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can be pro-2A and a businessman all the same. It seems to not be pro-2A would be to not sell such things. Eight years we've enjoyed a plentiful bounty of parts, and nay-sayers slanting that "these things can't happen"... There is a price to pay for those foolish enough to buy the lies. In this case, putting off that AR because it'll be there some other day is the reason we have hyper-inflated parts/firearms now. It literally pays to be a prepper.

Latest posts

Top Bottom