Change of address for CWL questions...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've mailed in my notarized form for change of address, But now my DL and CWL have non-matching addresses.

I've made a copy of the notarized form, should I stick that in my wallet with my license?

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It also only requires that OSBI have a current address on file. If you are worried about it you can always pay the $15 to get a replacement license but it is not required.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It also only requires that OSBI have a current address on file. If you are worried about it you can always pay the $15 to get a replacement license but it is not required.

The letter is in the mail, just making sure I was good to go until the new license comes in.

Jam Master Jay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've changed addresses a couple times since getting my license. Notarized letter and a CC # and it showed up certified mail. Piece of cake. Got pulled over once and my licenses didn't match because my DL hadn't come up for renewal yet. The cop just said to make sure to update it when it was due a couple months later.

cw821

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This.

Only your drivers license is required to show your current address. They do not have to match.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was told when I changed my address on my DL 2 weeks ago that I was not required to get a new card; I only had to get the new address in the system.

Latest posts

Top Bottom