• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Cheap AR9 BCG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
For anyone following this thread before I mark it as gone, I figured I'd put out an update. Long story short, is that no BCG was needed. I was able to accept Budman-Bill's gracious offer to head out there and test things, and after sitting down and comparing the bolt he had with mine, it looks like it would have worked, but we tested the change I had made to the extractor before swapping anything out and that seemed to do the trick with the rifle running flawlessly for the first time since I have owned it. I'll need to take it out for some extended durability testing before I think I can totally close the book, but I'm feeling much better than wanting to chuck it in the FI bin like I did before.

My immense thanks for the help and fact check and letting me steal some time goes to Budman!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom