Cheap ranges near Midwest City

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sracatback

Marksman
Reaction score
I just bought a new XD45 and i'm looking for a place to shoot it. since i get an average of 12 mpg in my truck i cant afford to drive half way across oklahoma to save 2 or 3 dollars on range time. does anyone know of any cheap ranges. where i grew up it was $5 to shoot all day. i havent found a deal like that yet.

Karat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would recommend GunWorld....their range is pretty sweet for shooting hanguns/shotguns...just make sure you bring enough ammo, because everything in that store has a 100% markup...

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just bought a new XD45 and i'm looking for a place to shoot it. since i get an average of 12 mpg in my truck i cant afford to drive half way across oklahoma to save 2 or 3 dollars on range time. does anyone know of any cheap ranges. where i grew up it was $5 to shoot all day. i havent found a deal like that yet.
Good luck. Drive to thunderbird range once every payday. Its ur best bet.

sracatback

Marksman
Reaction score
OK, that's a new one I've never heard of. Thunderbird Range? Is it near T-bird lake? That's in my neck of the woods. Where is it, cost, days/hours of operation, indoor/outdoor, type and number of shooting lanes, membership needed???

yeah i've been there and its near thunderbird lake. the problem is that its a private "club/class use" only range. I went shooting there last weekend but it was with the base club and we only go once a month

Latest posts

Top Bottom