• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Cheapish 38 sp Found one!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I can't believe you don't have an Undercover or two laying around. Since it's you if you do find your pup one I'll donate a box of ammo if you tell him to shoot half of it to get use to his gun and save the other half for bad situations

(Which I know you will).

Last edited:

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I can't believe you don't have an Undercover or two laying around. If you do find your pup one I'll donate a box of ammo if you tell him to shoot half of it to get use to his gun and save the other half for bad situations.

Heck I still have 9 rounds of +P HP I can't give away. He can have them if you wind up with a +P gun

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Question 11a of the 4473 comes to mind?
If I buy the gun and do the repairs if needed and then sell it that is perfectly legal and if there are no issues with the he gun I will bring him to purchase it himself. If repairs are needed I will buy it and do the work to ensure it is serviceable because I can take the hit if it turns out to be a parts gun and he can't.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Question 11a of the 4473 comes to mind?
First of all there is no 4473 in a private party FTF firearm sale and secondly, there is nothing illegal about buying a gun and selling it or gifting it to someone that as far as you know is not prohibited from owning a firearm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom