Chesapeake Leases

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JB, if this is directly related to the DOJ indictment (which I posted a link to somewhere here) do yourself a favor. Only take these cases on a billable hours basis because you are going to get exactly squat otherwise.

Here's the problem for you. You will have to prove super secret ninja powers existed and that Chesapeake and Encana had them. And that they kept all of their other competitors away so they could manipulate the landowners by using them. 2007-2012 in NW Oklahoma? Only two companies making lease offers? Bwhahahaa! :rollingla

No way in hell you can say these landowners were screwed over by CHK and ECA when there were at least two dozen other companies making offers during that time.

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am going to have to dig up some records. I tried to avoid them. They had a crappy not mineral owner friendly piece of paper. Ever. They were brutal when it came to paying for surface damages when they would drill.

Latest posts

Top Bottom