4 OSU FRATERNITY MEMBERS ARRESTED, CHARGED IN DEAD LONGHORN INVESTIGATION

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stillwater Police arrested four members of the Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity at Oklahoma State, accused of leaving a dead longhorn on the Farmhouse Fraternity lawn in December.

Stillwater Police arrested four members of the Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity at Oklahoma State, accused of leaving a dead longhorn on the Farmhouse Fraternity lawn in December.

Court documents say this was a prank war between the two fraternities, and the longhorn was already dead of natural causes before it was branded and dropped off at Farmhouse.

Stillwater Police say Bennett Fady, Luke Ackerley, Brody Shelby, and Andrew King now face misdemeanor charges of unlawful disposal of a carcass.

The affidavit says the four men dumped the dead longhorn on the lawn of the FarmHouse fraternity on December 1st.

It says video surveillance from FarmHouse shows three people tying a strap around the porch pillar, and a fourth person pulling the truck away, and the longhorn falling off the trailer.

Investigators say that the longhorn came from the property of a family member of a separate AGR member.

They say the four had borrowed someone's truck to haul the longhorn, and the owner of that truck said he didn't know what it was going to be used for.

Investigators served a search warrant at the AGR house to get video from the time of the incident but say a large portion of surveillance video was missing from around that time.

Oklahoma State says it expects all students to adhere to the university code of conduct, and appropriate action will be taken based on the outcome of an ongoing internal investigation.

https://www.newson6.com/story/65aac...rested-charged-in-dead-longhorn-investigation

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't give an objective opinion on this.

After 21 years of dealing with "Frat Boys" while working at OSU,,,
I have an incredibly low opinion of them as a whole.

I know that some of them are decent young men,,,
But when you create an elite group of people,,,
Sooner or later their mob mentality wins out.

Since they are charged with a misdemeanor and not a felony,,,
I suspect that they will at least be suspended,,,
But I doubt if they will be expelled.

I hope I'm wrong though.

Every now and then you need to hang a few,,,
Just to teach the rest of them manners.

Aarond

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1705791955066.png

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did they are least getting the Longhorn up for hamburger meat? That could have helped out the local homeless shelter to feed some people. I suspect the investigation wasted precious time on the Longhorn and it went to waste. Frats and sorority are a big scam that gets them into trouble at some point of their lives-not all but many. I for one didn’t care for them when I was in college but then again I was working my way through without assistance. Oh well, it is what it is and it won’t change.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did they are least getting the Longhorn up for hamburger meat? That could have helped out the local homeless shelter to feed some people. I suspect the investigation wasted precious time on the Longhorn and it went to waste. Frats and sorority are a big scam that gets them into trouble at some point of their lives-not all but many. I for one didn’t care for them when I was in college but then again I was working my way through without assistance. Oh well, it is what it is and it won’t change.
I think it depends on what bugs/vermin had feasted on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom