Children filmed at a drag queen show in Dallas. Disgusting parents.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember 10 years ago ”all we want is to love each other, to get married. We are not interested in your kids!”

Now the grooming is in the open and we are still being told “hey, we aren’t interested in pedophelia!”

I’m not going to post them here but type into any search engine “normalizing pedophelia” and you will see it over and ogain including USA TODAY, NYT, ETC articles with interviews with therapists and psych doctors talking about how we can integrate these people into openness and they won’t touch a child, they just need to be able to express themselves.

silvius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
in reply to sherrick13 above

I guess you haven't seen the overwhelming list of republican pedophiles and sex offenders which FAR outnumber democrats of the same ilk.

Forgot to actually look up the facts, eh?

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NAMBLA? Seriously, the group that nobody supports but fits your narrative? That’s pretty sad.

Democrat grooming… sure, you suck so bad as a parent that they turn Democrat and wear a tail.

Disney. Disney? Man, you are a terrible parent if they’re putting things out on a pay service and you don’t monitor what your kids watch.
You would have to screen every show, we did.
Disney was cancelled, they can get someone else kids minds all jacked up. They sneak innuendos in and have been since The Little Mermaid. Cover has d…s on the cover.
Disney and any affiliated business isn’t getting any business from us.

I have nothing against people no matter color, sex or whatever that’s there choice and God will be the judge.
Saying that I also do not believe it should be socially pushed like it is now.
Alphas don’t go around displaying acts of pride, most likely would go to jail if I was to walk around only in my tightly whiteys with a race gun. Most are calm, peaceful and more observant of the world then some that jus have to have a parade for a sin.Yep it’s a sin. Of course everyone sins but don’t and are not able to flaunt it.
All I know is I’m a Non Bidenary/male that identifies as a male and loves his wife and takes care of his children.

silvius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Disney was cancelled, they can get someone else kids minds all jacked up. They sneak innuendos in and have been since The Little Mermaid. Cover has d…s on the cover.

I have nothing against people no matter color, sex or whatever that’s there choice and God will be the judge.
Alphas don’t go around displaying acts of pride, most likely would go to jail if I was to walk around only in my tightly whiteys with a race gun. Most are calm, peaceful and more observant of the world then some that jus have to have a parade for a sin.Yep it’s a sin. Of course everyone sins but don’t and are not able to flaunt it.
All I know is I’m a Non Bidenary/male that identifies as a male and loves his wife and takes care of his children

All I know is I’m a Non Bidenary/male that identifies as a male and loves his wife and takes care of his children.
Any idea why there are so many republican pedophiles, given your homophobic/transphobic 'nonbidenary' comment above?

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NAMBLA? Seriously, the group that nobody supports but fits your narrative? That’s pretty sad.

Democrat grooming… sure, you suck so bad as a parent that they turn Democrat and wear a tail.

Disney. Disney? Man, you are a terrible parent if they’re putting things out on a pay service and you don’t monitor what your kids watch.

typical deflection

I hate liberals.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i do care about the lies you are trying to spread with your woke ********. There has been a nexus between homosexuality and pedophilia since time immortal. Believe what you will but don‘t be surprised when others push back.
Where is your proof of a nexus between homosexuality and pedophilia? Jeffry Epstein and friends are/were plan old, straight, nut jobs who are not homosexuals but are pedophiles.

All those men that are sexually attracted to young girls are homosexual? Nope, they are pedophiles.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom