Children filmed at a drag queen show in Dallas. Disgusting parents.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I’m being homophobic by not wanting my child taught about sexual preference in kindergarten then so be it.
And sorry your born a man or woman, period.
For people that think otherwise and may get butt hurt I’ll keep it short. Some people need more help then the worn out short bus that takes them to school can provide.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I’m being homophobic by not wanting my child taught about sexual preference in kindergarten then so be it.
And sorry your born a man or woman, period.
For people that think otherwise and may get butt hurt I’ll keep it short. Some people need more help then the worn out short bus that takes them to school can provide.
Something is wrong if kindergartners are being taught sex, other than these are private parts. Report anyone that touches them, especially if they tell you not to report them.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Based on today’s standards. That article contradicts itself a bit. Old guys marrying 12-16 year old girls and having children, is pedophillia today. It was normal then, as was pederasty. Both are abhorrent.

”Because the standard age for Greco-Roman women was between 12 and 16, it is assumed that most of the popular, lusted after women in mythology were quite young, most notably Helen of Troy. Based on different accounts from Hellanicus of Lesbos and Diodorus, she was somewhere between seven and ten years old when she was abducted by Theseus. Based on this and descriptions of other Greco-Roman maidens, it is assumed that the abduction of the Sabine women was an abduction of teenage girls. The abduction was orchestrated by Romulus and his men, shortly after the founding of Rome. The newly founded city was flourishing but missing one essential thing: women. The men devised a plan to abduct the women of Sabine, a neighboring population, during their festival celebrating the Neptune Equester. The young girls were abducted and promised a lawful marriage and rights to citizenship. This story paved the way for traditional marriage customs in Rome, where women, albeit young and innocent, were given equal rights to citizenship and property just like their husbands. “

What was normal then will become normal again if we aren’t vigilant.

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DK7L6vfjLMdj.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You won't talk any sense to idiots who don't know that republican political pedophiles FAR outnumber democrat ones. It isn't even close. Look to Ralph Shortey as your local example. For every dem politician related pedophile you can name I GUARANTEE you I can name four republican ones.
There are government FBI statistics to support or deny your statement. Please link those stats for our reading vs one story you continually quote to support your comments.
It would be appreciated to support your credibility as a forum member in good standing.
Just a suggestion.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Based on today’s standards. That article contradicts itself a bit. Old guys marrying 12-16 year old girls and having children, is pedophillia today. It was normal then, as was pederasty. Both are abhorrent.

”Because the standard age for Greco-Roman women was between 12 and 16, it is assumed that most of the popular, lusted after women in mythology were quite young, most notably Helen of Troy. Based on different accounts from Hellanicus of Lesbos and Diodorus, she was somewhere between seven and ten years old when she was abducted by Theseus. Based on this and descriptions of other Greco-Roman maidens, it is assumed that the abduction of the Sabine women was an abduction of teenage girls. The abduction was orchestrated by Romulus and his men, shortly after the founding of Rome. The newly founded city was flourishing but missing one essential thing: women. The men devised a plan to abduct the women of Sabine, a neighboring population, during their festival celebrating the Neptune Equester. The young girls were abducted and promised a lawful marriage and rights to citizenship. This story paved the way for traditional marriage customs in Rome, where women, albeit young and innocent, were given equal rights to citizenship and property just like their husbands. “
The average life span was around 35 years old at that time. People procreated earlier at that time.
Now advance to 2022 where child rape is accepted in the Muslim community.....

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My last comment on this, anyone that thinks gays are against pedophilia has never worked in a gay bar, or spent much time around gays. I have done both. I had several gay family members and have been around gay people most of my life.
I would say half are just like the rest of us. Honest citizens that just want to live their life without causing or receiving hassles. Then there is the other half. I was dodging and fighting off guys trying to molest me since I was 10. Some would take no for an answer, some would not. One I stuck a letter opener into his family jewels. I will not repeat what happened to me with another one as I told it before and that is all I want to say about it.
For a parent to take a kid to a gay bar is just wrong. They probably think they are teaching their kids not to be intolerant of gays but that is the wrong way of doing it. Instead they are just grooming them.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

hammerdown51

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, well then....

...ABC News. Hardly a news source with really credible reporting.

You need to up your game. You said there were more Republican pedophiles than Democrat ones, so prove your statement by providing more than a long list of two Republicans.

But, you are from Norman, and everyone knows that Norman is probably the state's hotbed of liberalism and misinformation.
A friend of mine up in Tulsa would argue that Tulsa is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom