Children filmed at a drag queen show in Dallas. Disgusting parents.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
You won't talk any sense to idiots who don't know that republican political pedophiles FAR outnumber democrat ones. It isn't even close. Look to Ralph Shortey as your local example. For every dem politician related pedophile you can name I GUARANTEE you I can name four republican ones.
You have a weird obsession with Republican homosexuals and pedophiles, and it seems you have an affinity for Ralph Shortey.

Ok, start naming this 4:1 ratio of Republican homo/pedos to Democrat homo/pedos. We want to hear it. I bet you can't...

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
As an aside,

We should force a name change from the Panthers to the Sodomites.

The Carolina Panthers have announced the addition of its first transgender NFL cheerleader.

Justine Simone Lindsay has made the Panthers’ TopCats cheerleading squad, according to the new squad member’s Instagram post.

“Cats Out the Bag you are looking at the newest member of the Carolina Panthers TopCats Cheerleader’s @topcats as the first Transgender female,” Lindsay wrote on Instagram. “I would like to thank the beautiful and talented dancers who supported me along the way alumni TopCats family and friends for your love and support.”

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fuc-kin 🤡🌎
Pde7M57Jpssj.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom