***CHRISTMAS Gift Card RESULTS***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it would be a good idea to post up the results from the Gift Card 'drive' that I posted about last week. What started off as nothing more than wanting to help a few families with $50 cards turned into a really great turnout for not only those families, but for donations as well. Through the help of donations, we were able to send 16 Families Gift Cards for $150 each!

On behalf of the Families that are going to receive these gift cards, :thanku: to those that donated.

The Gift Cards were mailed today, so to those families that are waiting, be checking your mailboxes soon...

Here is the damage from WalMart:

[Broken External Image]

Just for total transperency in this: The total amount that I had to spend was $2440. I didn't want to make the cards for odd amounts, so I put $150 on each and the remaining went towards the cards to mail them and stamps.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is fantastic, Jason! You did a great thing in organizing and funding a big part of it. I look forward to doing this again next year!

Latest posts

Top Bottom