Chuba Hubbard now doesnt want to play for Gundy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya know, after hearing about that I started to feel sorry for Gundy. Then I got over it.
Mike Gundy might as well quit. These leftists won’t stop coming for him until his career is ruined. He should have stood up for his beliefs instead of giving in and issuing that fake apology he did. He might as well promote Chuba to head coach and let him run the show.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mike Gundy might as well quit. These leftists won’t stop coming for him until his career is ruined. He should have stood up for his beliefs instead of giving in and issuing that fake apology he did. He might as well promote Chuba to head coach and let him run the show.
He believes in winning another Alamo Bowl.
This is his core belief. This is what matters to him.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh this gets even better. Evidently ESpN has been in Stillwater for a while doing an all access show on Cowboys and Dumby. This could be ratings gold for them watching him crash and burn. I mean he's never done or said stupid sh#t in front of a camera before. I guess this is similar to Miles To Go. Other than Miles could beat OU and win a National Championship.
https://www.sportscasting.com/espns...ke-gundy-death-watch-is-on-at-oklahoma-state/

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see a photo of two Trump rally goers wearing OAN T-Shirts with another in-between wearing an OSU shirt......Going to be quite interesting once the fall semester starts and also football season. The OSU president has already stated he will not tolerate this sort of thing. Interesting times.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think she should get to have a sit down with the team. The Racist NCAA and ESPN call OAN a conspiracy theory and Bemoan they don't support the BLM movement.
I think it would be a great moment to let them sit down and talk out their issues on camera. See who is spouting crap and who is talking the truth. It might be a polarizing moment against the liberal ran ESPN.

Latest posts

Top Bottom