Chumlee will be down for Breakfast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It doesnt surprise me. Those guys have money. The old man is worth 10 million, so I heard. He has a bunch of classic cars and a bentley continental GT similar to Kat Von D's.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It doesnt surprise me. Those guys have money. The old man is worth 10 million, so I heard. He has a bunch of classic cars and a bentley continental GT similar to Kat Von D's.

This ... fame and money does that to people sometimes ... Of course, I'd get sick and tired of people coming up to me all the time, too ... being an arrogant prick seems like a good way to put a stop to at least some of it ...

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This ... fame and money does that to people sometimes ... Of course, I'd get sick and tired of people coming up to me all the time, too ... being an arrogant prick seems like a good way to put a stop to at least some of it ...

It was a tourist/photo ops thing; my coworker and her family were standing in line to get their pics taken with Chumlee - it was mainly for her little boy, who idolized the guy. She said Chumlee was rude and impatient with the line of people's failure to follow instructions. When it was finally their turn to meet Chumlee, he wouldn't allow the little boy to have his pic taken with him, because - Chumlee said, he wanted "a larger group to do the photo with."

Last edited:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a tourist/photo ops thing; my coworker and her family were standing in line to get their pics taken with Chumlee - it was mainly for her little boy, who idolized the guy. She said Chumlee was rude and impatient with the line of people's failure to follow instructions. When it was finally their turn to meet Chumlee, he wouldn't allow the little boy to have his pic taken with him, because - Chumlee said, he wanted "a larger group to do the photo with."

Oh ... well that's different. THAT'S something he signed up for ... What a horse's ass ... :disappoin

Latest posts

Top Bottom