Claremore Gunshow!!! Another Superdave gun show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So are you only allowing gun only vendors in?? no rocks or beanie babies?

I know there will be at least one survivalist table at his Norman show because he's announced these guys will be there: http://herostraps.com/

Guns, knives, ammo & survival are all I've seen confirmed so far. I believe Tcummings will have a table there as well doing paracord rifle slings and such, but everything should still be relevant to our interests and from what's been said, no crap tables.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just keeping it fresh, It's up on the national gun show listing. If anybody wants tables, the ones by the doors go quickly, so get in touch with me. use this email superdavesguns.com. Also, I may need a couple helpers for this show ( I will pay them of course) , I'll make an announcement a little closer to the event.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Bumping this for hopefully a good show.
Let me know about helping. I may have a couple hands available.

I also plan on displaying some guns not for sale. After all it is a "Gun Show".

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm excited about this show.
I started building a rifle rack last night so I can display some rifles for the show.
Make sure you send me plenty of fliers to post around the base and drop off at the local gun stores.

royallbinky

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dave, just as an FYI the City of Claremore website has the show listed as Friday and Saturday. Not sure who you have to contact, but it is wrong on the community calendar.

Latest posts

Top Bottom