Do they put something in the water at the Muskogee Gun Show ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So this is the second time I have been to the Muskogee Gunshow , last time I actually got a smoking deal on a can of 7.62 Nato to feed to the M14 . One thing I noted and it was reinforced today at the gunshow above is that these people who get tables there seem to go ahead and bump their prices up to the stratosphere , well beyond what I would even consider the normal inflated gun show prices. People asking $1200 for poverty pony build rifles and $2500 for Aero M5 rifles .. Granted its a small show and can be experienced in its entirety in 20 minutes with ease . The question is for folks who know , is that normal over there ? Its almost like they took every clown "private collection" seller in the area and put them in the same venue .

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember going to a gun show back in 2013 or so. Prices were high, but not crazy. Then the next round of gun control whispers started going around, next gun show was insane. I remember going and thinking “gun world must have set the prices for everyone”. And just like gun world, I haven’t seen a gun sale since where the prices were reasonable. Aside from when I bought my 610 from a member here. Most are tiny now too. I won’t go to one unless I just feel like throwing away my admission fee.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember going to a gun show back in 2013 or so. Prices were high, but not crazy. Then the next round of gun control whispers started going around, next gun show was insane. I remember going and thinking “gun world must have set the prices for everyone”. And just like gun world, I haven’t seen a gun sale since where the prices were reasonable. Aside from when I bought my 610 from a member here. Most are tiny now too. I won’t go to one unless I just feel like throwing away my admission fee.

I go all the time to shows , its fun and usually at the Tulsa or OKC shows I do really well, usually finding things I need and even finding a dealer who isn't on crack and has reasonably priced guns. In fact I have found the Shawnee and Ada shows to be decent , but my God everyone at that Muskogee show seems to be huffing ether .

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On the way to the next gunshow.
Fear_and_Loathing_in_Las_Vegas_5.jpg

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought thats how it was at all shows but i still make our yearly show but dont really go for the guns cause 1 they over priced 2 most of them are new modern guns im not interested in, i usually go for the comradery, reloading supplies and that off the wall parts that i dont really want to pay shipping on and dont really need but nice to have around in case i do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom