Classifieds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I just wish people would quit posting Smith and Wesson revolvers. Makes me realize how poor I am.
Yes.. Zipty6 is killing me , just bought a 36 from him and now he has the 586 up............... I wants it cause .... well cause!! :cool: Cannot afford it right now LOL.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just didn't know where else to rant. There was a classified post selling a pistol yesterday and a new user said they were interested. I now see the same model gun for sale by that same new user today at a price one might call 'wishful thinking'. Same model gun, both the gun he was trying to buy yesterday and the gun posted for sale today both have the same type grip tape on it. One would not be out of line to think that they were in fact the same firearm. I know the rules, and will not post on their classified ad, but I just wanted to vent somewhere. I am in no way affected by this user, but I really would like to know if they indeed hold an FFL because they are clearly trying to flip this pistol for a profit. It just irks me, especially since it was bought and again posted for sale on the same website.

If in fact they are two different firearms, apologies in advance. That is unlikely though.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I just didn't know where else to rant. There was a classified post selling a pistol yesterday and a new user said they were interested. I now see the same model gun for sale by that same new user today at a price one might call 'wishful thinking'. Same model gun, both the gun he was trying to buy yesterday and the gun posted for sale today both have the same type grip tape on it. One would not be out of line to think that they were in fact the same firearm. I know the rules, and will not post on their classified ad, but I just wanted to vent somewhere. I am in no way affected by this user, but I really would like to know if they indeed hold an FFL because they are clearly trying to flip this pistol for a profit. It just irks me, especially since it was bought and again posted for sale on the same website.

If in fact they are two different firearms, apologies in advance. That is unlikely though.
If you suspect shady activity in the classifieds report it.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you suspect shady activity in the classifieds report it.
I thought about it, but didn't want to be 'that guy'. Again, if they have an FFL, what they are doing isn't wrong.

update:
It looks like the ad is no longer there now, so I'll go back to my hole and be quiet. Forget I said anything!! lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom