So, does Biden still get to keep his Krypto top-secret security clearance?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mahatma

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, they know Biden disclosed classified information and stored it completely improperly in the past. But they are not going to prosecute him because he's a senile old moron. I'm sure he was not senile when he did all that stuff....but whatever.

So why are they not immediately taking away all of his classified clearances and access to anything classified, including nuclear codes. I can't believe no one has even brought that up and they are even going to nominate him for another term.

Let me help you understand something.....you can't be president without having the top classified clearances !

This whole thing is such a complete charlie foxtrot, and if they don't immediately remove his clearances, whoever is in charge of that should go to jail !

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Security clearance isn’t a stupid concept.
Believing the President has a security clearance is a stupid concept.

Presidents do not need to pass any security clearances. They are not required to get permission for security clearances of any classified documents, as their positions in office already permit it.
Neither does the VP or SCOTUS I believe.

Besides who has the power (“in charge”) to stop him, other than involving the 25th Amendment?

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My post about how I handled top secret documents? I never posted anything like that.
I just replied ( post #6) to your post & now your post is gone. You said “ I guess you never had to handle secret documents, huh”?
Your post was between posts 4 & 6, before it was deleted . Did you have second thoughts?

Latest posts

Top Bottom