Classifieds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No it isn't. YET.
I even know several LE that sell their personal guns bought through FFL (some of them were even duty weapons ) and they don't even ask for ID or worry about that BS.
Several of them are members here.
what I think you should do is ASK, are you in Oklahoma resident, are you a non-felon, are you legal to buy firearms? That's it.
if for some reason you feel that the buyer is shady then it might be diligent to back out of the deal. you're under no obligation to sell to someone who you feel is a criminal. Also, you're under no obligation to do a background check and a face-to-face. Sure, it is wise to cover your ass.
but in the end you do what makes you feel comfortable.
" . . . you should do is ASK, are you in Oklahoma resident, are you a non-felon, are you legal to buy firearms? That's it."

That may work for you, and if it does great, but in this day and age there are just too many 'shady' types out there, and I bet not one of them is going to be honest about not legally being able to own a firearm while they're trying to buy yours. Of course I know that y'all just 'yankin' chains' 🤣

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This isint an issue on here, but I really love it when people on armslist use their wife as a bargaining chip. Like they say: "my wife won't let me spend that kind of money" or, "I'll ask my wife" or, "my wife won't let me" WTF? I get happy wife happy life but good lord get your cajones out of your wife's purse!!! There is one guy that's notorious for this, his name is Paul.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This isint an issue on here, but I really love it when people on armslist use their wife as a bargaining chip. Like they say: "my wife won't let me spend that kind of money" or, "I'll ask my wife" or, "my wife won't let me" WTF? I get happy wife happy life but good lord get your cajones out of your wife's purse!!! There is one guy that's notorious for this, his name is Paul.

Paul Snoballs??

Seems like many of the guns on here are like dominos........once they get put in the shuffle, there's no telling where they'll end up. Then, they are shuffled again!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Or just walk away. I’ve seen quite a few firearms in the classifieds I’d like to have bought, except the seller insisted on seeing a DL or CCW, or doing the deal through a FFL. I understand the rationale, but if it’s not legally required, I don’t want to go through that rigmarole.
I ask to see the ID just to ensure you are an okie , don't need to hold it or study it just Oklahoma and the mug shot! Not sure how me seeing your id for half a second is a rigmarole.............. opinions do vary! :cool:

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think there is anything wrong with asking to see it, I do think the dudes who want to write down your address and DL# are geeking out a bit though. At that point just do the transfer at an FLL
thought it was kind of silly to show my license because if he was a real cop as he seemed to imply, he would have already known the answer to the questions, about citizenship and d/l but then again if he wanted to play, deputy, dog, why didnt he remove his own illegal window tint?

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
" . . . you should do is ASK, are you in Oklahoma resident, are you a non-felon, are you legal to buy firearms? That's it."

That may work for you, and if it does great, but in this day and age there are just too many 'shady' types out there, and I bet not one of them is going to be honest about not legally being able to own a firearm while they're trying to buy yours. Of course I know that y'all just 'yankin' chains' 🤣
and if their name is hunter biden?

Latest posts

Top Bottom