Clean your Guns Check Your Mags and BOBs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tomorrow is going to come and go, and a lot of people are going to be depressed that their lives haven't changed one bit.

They'll go to sleep lamenting that they didn't get to battle it out with ISIS in the 7-11 parking lot and then pose for pictures with the corpses while the local Sonic girls celebrate the sheer awesomeness and bravery of the armed citizenry by shedding their undergarments and offering themselves, along with free fries and a drink.

i1180.photobucket.com_albums_x410_farmerbyron_5f2e8dfab48089b1e993e037cb5ca5fc.jpg

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sure hope ISIS doesn't have anything against fried chicken and pickles. I would hate to have to deplete my ammo stash.

I know right? I hope ISIS realizes how expensive 5.56 is right now...I really don't want to be laid up behind my Pinto at the 7-11 gas pumps sending a whole bunch of frozen burrito and beer money "down range" in the form of bullets from the bitchin' Bushmaster I just bought at Walmart last week.

Which reminds me...given the color schemes around 7-11, do you think I should roll with my green or my red visible laser tomorrow? I might just leave my GriPod deployed all day, because the extra 30 seconds it'll save me will probably make all the difference in the fight and I wanna get first dibs on them Sonic girls...

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great post.
Tomorrow is going to come and go, and a lot of people are going to be depressed that their lives haven't changed one bit.

They'll go to sleep lamenting that they didn't get to battle it out with ISIS in the 7-11 parking lot and then pose for pictures with the corpses while the local Sonic girls celebrate the sheer awesomeness and bravery of the armed citizenry by shedding their undergarments and offering themselves, along with free fries and a drink.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know right? I hope ISIS realizes how expensive 5.56 is right now...I really don't want to be laid up behind my Pinto at the 7-11 gas pumps sending a whole bunch of frozen burrito and beer money "down range" in the form of bullets from the bitchin' Bushmaster I just bought at Walmart last week.

Which reminds me...given the color schemes around 7-11, do you think I should roll with my green or my red visible laser tomorrow? I might just leave my GriPod deployed all day, because the extra 30 seconds it'll save me will probably make all the difference in the fight and I wanna get first dibs on them Sonic girls...

Def go with the green, red is so 2 years ago. Any you are doing it wrong. I have already deployed tannerite surprises around my property with Multiple rifles on bipods and rests already aimed. I should be able to just move from trigger to trigger and watch ISIS parts fly. Those sonic girls will be mine, after all I do have a thing for slightly hot but still kinda trashy ladies.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1000+ members on here have been carrying extra magazines and some even doubling up with backup guns in hopes of getting into a shootout with islamic terrorists. Hopefully tomorrow they'll get their day in glory.

Latest posts

Top Bottom