Clean your Guns Check Your Mags and BOBs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I'm well away from the cities, but there are still "some" around here that are carrying some serious "weaponry."

But then, you all know what my favorite "hunting" weapons are.

So, I'm once again ready for this "gang." (Oh, by the way, while he's not visible in this particular shot, there is a fifth buck back in the trees between the two reclining bucks.)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tomorrow is going to come and go, and a lot of people are going to be depressed that their lives haven't changed one bit.

They'll go to sleep lamenting that they didn't get to battle it out with ISIS in the 7-11 parking lot and then pose for pictures with the corpses while the local Sonic girls celebrate the sheer awesomeness and bravery of the armed citizenry by shedding their undergarments and offering themselves, along with free fries and a drink.

This has got to be in the running for the top 10 posts of 2014 ... :rotflmao:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even the animals are in hiding today. This guy is hunkered down. Wouldn't even move when I walked by

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_09_11_abee0a4ed89b5b643904d491fb9cd09e.jpg

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought I was the only one that did that.

Nothing like the smell of hot bacon grease when running a firecourse!

Not to mention, if you ever have to take out an Islamic terrorist, there's no more satisfying way to send them to meet Allah than smelling of the swine-lubed bullets that accomplished the job! :D

daddyof3_101

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing like the smell of hot bacon grease when running a firecourse!

Not to mention, if you ever have to take out an Islamic terrorist, there's no more satisfying way to send them to meet Allah than smelling of the swine-lubed bullets that accomplished the job! :D
:D

You get a thumbs up for making me laugh IRL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom