Cleet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The shooting qual. for pistol is only from 25 yards and in now. I don't remember the actual number fired from each station, but if you can 8 ring them from the 25, the rest are easy. Btw, you only have to score a 70 to pass... Don't worry about the shotgun, it is easy. Way back when, the pistol was 50 yds and in, but Okla. Changed that several years ago. Have fun shooting, doing the LEDT (driving), and custody and control. The rest is super boring. Oh yeah, if they give you the option to get pepper sprayed, do it! Your a weenie if you don't!! Seriously, if your going to carry it, get sprayed. You need to know what to expect when ( not if) you end up spraying yourself while using it on a BG. IT HAPPENS...

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is, or was when I was there 5 years ago. As far as the pistol range when I was there it was a dead range. Through a 2 year degree that I was there I never saw a pistol fired in that building. In fact I was only in that building one time.

I think the last time I shot in there was 2005 or 2006 RSU used to be military academy and there were still some guys alive that were students and they would have reunions and I would run a rifle competition with RSU's anschuetz .22 rifles for the old guys. Last time I was there they were talking about putting some money into the range so the students could start using it again because at the time the range was closed to students I guess the never did anything to it's probably just a storage building now which is sad they would let it just go away like that.

Maverick7340

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just went through CLEET training phase 1 and 2 last week at metro tech. Even though moore is closer to me I wanted to take the class at the same place they give the test so I know where to go on test day.

It cost $100 and all the books are included.

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
there are 3 state cleet tests. phases 1 and 2 combine for one test. phase 4 (firearms) has its own test. and phase 3 (private investigations) has its own test. you can take all the classes and then take all 3 tests on the same day. i did it that way because its a 2.5 hour drive for me up there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom