Cleveland county sheriff office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longshot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to CCSO today to turn in my sda application and was blown away by how fast and friendly the process was. I was in and out in about half an hour.I had all my documents and paper work filled out already.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to CCSO today to turn in my sda application and was blown away by how fast and friendly the process was. I was in and out in about half an hour.I had all my documents and paper work filled out already.
I don't know if they still have the same deputy doing it as when I went there to turn in my SDA app and get printed in '96, but that guy was really a people person. There were four or five of us there (at the time, Cleveland County only did SDA prints on one day of the week), and we all got through fairly quickly, except for one lady. He asked her if she was a bank teller; she said she was, and he told her he could tell because he was having a tough time getting clear prints from her--apparently, dealing with cash all day wears down the ridges on the prints. He finally got a clear set, but if he hadn't, he said he'd have to have sent her up to OKC to get printed by the OSBI.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I finally turned mine in at Blaine County I kept calling them to get a good time for them. I went in on a Saturday morning and there were two very nice women in the office and the lady that usually did the fingerprinting was gone. They both helped and it was fast and easy. The prints went through also. They still use ink too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom