CMP process and ammo questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seen where Orin said they were behind 1000+ on orders from december. going to be a little while before they get caught up.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Won't let me order ammo. Guess I'm not in their system yet. Wait, and wait some more...

If the order you mailed in was your first one, that's probably the case as they still have to set up your account. I wouldn't fret just yet - they had "several million rounds" when I read about it last fall, and like I said, I anticipate the supply lasting a while yet.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seen where Orin said they were behind 1000+ on orders from december. going to be a little while before they get caught up.

His name is Orest :) They go through these periods of extreme activity, such as when they released the WRA/WRA M1's in 2009, and the M1 Carbines the year before that.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FedEx is bringing my rifle today! Woo hoo!!!

But dang it, I ordered 200 M2 Ball Greek HXP from CMP on 1/29 and it still hasn't shipped so I have no ammo to shoot.

I guess I can put on my white boxers and t-shirt, turn on Full Metal Jacket and pretend it's an M14.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you sitting at home waiting on the FedEx truck like a kid waiting on Santa? I know I did.

One delivery I wasn't able to be home and had to go to the FedEx customer service location to pick it up...that took some of the magic out of it. LOL.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you sitting at home waiting on the FedEx truck like a kid waiting on Santa? I know I did.

One delivery I wasn't able to be home and had to go to the FedEx customer service location to pick it up...that took some of the magic out of it. LOL.

Being delivered to my workplace since it requires an adult signature. However, I won't be able to open it until I get it home!

Latest posts

Top Bottom