CNN’s fake news attempt to convince 8-woman panel that Trump is racist goes horribly wrong

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like most of the "News Reporters" or "Commentators" or what ever they are called, they do not listen to the original words in context themselves. They listen to an "interpretation of what he meant" made by others and then run with that as being the absolute truth. Reminds me of that kiddie game where someone whispers something then it gets passed around in a circle that comes out very different. Yep that must be the truth. Right? KAGA
Reminds me of "the three cooters theory" from Larry Correia's website:

It is time once again to explain my Three Cooters Theory of Internet Discourse.

-X happens.
-Three guys named Cooter get very upset about X and post about it on Twitter. (1 is actually a person, and 2 of them are probably troll accounts)
-30 people actually see the Cooter’s outrage first hand, and write tweets condemning the Cooters for being offended about X.
-300 people immediately share these condemnation posts to signal their virtue.
-3.000 click bait news articles are written about this terrible scourge of hatemongery that is sweeping the internet.
-30,000 trolls (like Cooter69, CooterPowerForever, and DarkCooterAngel) pretend to also really hate X, because it gets a rise out of people.
-300,000 memes are created mocking both sides for being butthurt snowflakes.
– 3,000,000 people claim victim status because they have been so irreparably psychologically damaged by the legions of Cooter. A special federal task force is formed to combat Cooter related hate crimes and the UN General Assembly issues a proclamation blaming it all on Israel.
-30,000,000 Americans who actually have an opinion about X are all like lol wut?

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, I have to admit that I'm a Racist, way before the POTUS said, what he said about the squad I saiy it but I use more derogative adjectives. Thanks God I'm not a politician. That's why I like DJT. God Bless America.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, I have to admit that I'm a Racist, way before the POTUS said, what he said about the squad I saiy it but I use more derogative adjectives. Thanks God I'm not a politician. That's why I like DJT. God Bless America.

I'm a specieist then because I call "the squad" the Four Horsefaces of the Apocalypse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom