CNN = fake news and gets caught at it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CNN has fake twitter followers ? Who knew, let's hear it from the peanut gallery I am sure this is all a fake report about poor old CNN ...right?????View attachment 102944
Yeah, automated twitter users can use BOTS that create algorithms that makes one person look like hundreds, and can generate hundreds if not thousands of "tweets" to support, or to in the case of the DNC, CNN and others look good, with favorable comments, OR, use the BOTS to spread propaganda and negative comments about an opposing candidate.
Right now there are over 20,000 automated twitter users churning out whatever they want their BOTS to say and do.
Take any tweet you seen in any comments section after a news report with a grain of salt.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More fake news from CNN, the news source with integrity:

(The daily caller, June 16, Amber Athey)-CNN incorrectly states only democrats prayed at the congressional baseball game. (Retracted)

(Red State, Streiff, June 15) CNN claimed Trump did not visit Scalise in the hospital. (retracted)

(The Hill, Joe Concha, June 7) CNN issues a correction after Comey's statement contradicts reporting that previously said Comey's testimony before congress would verify that Trump was indeed under investigation, which we now know he never was. (corrected after false reporting)

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone else notice the silence on the left when Melania, or Ivanka are attacked or even Barron?

Where is the outrage at the treatment of these women and children?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ivanka is part of the staff. She is open for public discussion.
Presidential families are traditionally left alone in the past out of respect for the office, but the liberal media sure has screwed the pooch on this one.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone else notice the silence on the left when Melania, or Ivanka are attacked or even Barron?

Where is the outrage at the treatment of these women and children?

Ivanka is part of the staff. She is open for public discussion.
Presidential families are traditionally left alone in the past out of respect for the office, but the liberal media sure has screwed the pooch on this one.

+1 The double standards, hypocrisy, elitism, arrogance, demonizing, bullying, demagoguery, etc., etc., etc. by the lib dems and their MSM marches on, and on, and on, and on.

Last edited:

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to say the latest video of Van Jones.......

The last time I watched Van Jones he had accepted the results and is one of the more reasonable people I had seen on CNN, I would have bet that Van Jones had a much as said this about the Russia story on air but I don't know for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom