CNN = fake news and gets caught at it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...orks-russia-coverage-undercover-video-1016944

The video, which arrives after three journalists resigned over a retracted Russia story, is from conservative provocateur James O'Keefe.
CNN has had a difficult few days. On Monday, three staffers resigned following the removal late last week of a reported article about a supposed congressional investigation into a Russian investment fund and a financier with ties to President Trump's administration.

On Tuesday, the network was hit with an undercover video, shot by a right-leaning government watchdog group, that purports to show a CNN producer critiquing the network's frequent coverage of potential collusion between Russia and the Trump administration.

In the nearly nine-minute-long video, an unidentified Project Veritas associate chats with John Bonifield, a supervising producer in the CNN Medical Unit. In the video, a person said to be Bonifield expresses the opinion that CNN is covering the Russia story primarily out of a desire to increase ratings and make more money.

When asked if the network's coverage of Russia is "********," Bonifield responds, "Could be ********. I mean, it's mostly ******** right now. Like, we don't have any giant proof." He also says that President Trump is "probably right" to accuse cable news, and CNN in particular, of pursuing a "witch hunt" against him and his administration.

"CNN stands by our medical producer John Bonifield," the network said in a statement Tuesday afternoon. "Diversity of personal opinion is what makes CNN strong, we welcome it and embrace it."

Donald Trump Jr., the president's son, promoted the video on Twitter. "For those who haven't seen this I urge you to watch," Trump said. "Now let's end the bs and let @realDonaldTrump focus 100% of his energy on #maga." President Trump tweeted that "they caught Fake News CNN cold." He also addressed the debunked Russia investigation story, writing that "Fake News CNN is looking at big management changes now that they got caught falsely pushing their phony Russian stories. Ratings way down!" CNN's public relations Twitter accounted responded to the president's tweet by saying the network "just posted it's most-watched second quarter in history."

http://www.businessinsider.com/sara...alth-producer-russia-coverage-********-2017-6

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/c...ight-about-russian-witch-hunt/article/2627180
A producer for CNN admitted in a newly released undercover spy video that President Trump is "probably right" in accusing his opponents of engaging in a witch hunt as it relates to collusion with Russia.

The video, published online Monday night by conservative sting activist James O'Keefe's Project Veritas website, shows John Bonifield, a CNN producer who covers medical issues, saying, "I just feel like they really don't have it [proof of collusion] but they want to keep digging."

He continued, "And so I think the president is probably right to say, ‘Look, you are witch hunting me.'"

Isn't that amazing. Trump is right again. The MSM is wrong again.

CNN isn't the only guilty one. In December the Washington Post reported the Russians had hacked into our power grid. Totally false.
After almost 16 years in the power plant industry in Instrumentation and control systems were we installed the serial number of #1 and #2 of the newest ABB technology in power plant controls and being involved in the programming side, I can assure you there was not one single way anybody foreign or domestic could hack into it. Double fire walls were installed, and the major reason? Absolutely zero connection to the internet. We were an autonomous system that could not be attacked. No wires, no wifi, no nothing to connect our system to the internet. Every power plant that I was aware of, and reading about cyber security in the industry magazines, everybody knew to stay off the net.

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is more. The Media Research Center (yes they are conservative but their analysis is never successfully proven wrong) has released the results of a study of the number of minutes of news coverage on the news shows. Not surprisingly, Trump related stories literally dominate the results, and with CNN (who wasn't even part of this study) having 93% negative coverage of Trump. Is it any wonder that Trump's poll numbers aren't all that good?

Study: TV News is Obsessed With Trump/Russia Probe

Media Research Center Analysis of Minutes.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is more. The Media Research Center (yes they are conservative but their analysis is never successfully proven wrong) has released the results of a study of the number of minutes of news coverage on the news shows. Not surprisingly, Trump related stories literally dominate the results, and with CNN (who wasn't even part of this study) having 93% negative coverage of Trump. Is it any wonder that Trump's poll numbers aren't all that good?

When you watch the MSM, all they are doing is attacking Trump. Real news comes second. When CNN dominates the TV screens in a large percentage of every airport I've ever been in, as well as the hotels with no connection to any opposing news media, its pretty easy to see how his poll numbers are not where they should be.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This past year I had an opportunity to watch most of the live debates and live speeches from both candidates. I would then do some switching around several of the "news" channels and listen to what they had to report and see the cut and paste. Yes, I am a Trump supporter, but it was pretty pathetic how they would show a very short clip and insinuate it was comments about one negative topic when he was actually addressing another positive topic. Hillery was just the reverse, when she screwed up, it was never mentioned or passed off as a great item she was addressing, even though it made no sense.

I do find it interesting that even some people at CNN can not stand some of the "fake news" they have been spewing from their own station. Are some people over there waking up to reality?

I would like to see research results of the percentage of each station stating exactly where they got their information vs "undisclosed sources" stories.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Three seasoned CNN fake news employees who resigned are fake news reporter Thomas Frank, fake news editor Eric Lichtblau and fake news executive editor Lex Haris.

https://patriotpost.us/posts/49876
CNN's Credibility Crisis
Mark Alexander · Jun. 27, 2017

..."In an unusually candid admission, longtime CNN producer John Bonifield admitted recently that the Trump/Putin collusion reports are “mostly bullsh-t right now,” but he adds, “Our ratings are incredible right now! Trump is good for business.” Actually, the collusion conspiracy theory has been nothing more than that since CNN’s first report. Of course, the real “collusion” posing the greatest threat to Liberty is between the Democratic Party and their mainstream media outlets (the DemoMSM propaganda machine) in their thinly veiled effort to derail Trump’s agenda."...

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
VIRAL: 1,721,107 views since Monday

American Pravda: CNN Producer Says Russia Narrative “bullsh*t"
veritasvisuals
Published on Jun 26, 2017
1,721,107 views - 60,764 likes - 3,570 dislikes

Last edited:

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The most bothersome thing about this fake news, at least to me ...isn't the Trump witch hunt at all.

Yes they are purposely trying to destroy Trump, but what about all the things they didn't tell us about Obama in general, sure they didn't report accurately on oabama care, but what about all the other things they hid or glossed over? I am more worried about the damage done by snuggling with Obama for 8 years and all the things they failed to tell us about this ten anything they can do to Trump.

Regards,

Latest posts

Top Bottom