CNN reporter takes cheap shots at Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And, how is Chicago considered Midwest?

This is a good question. Kinda like the midwest being MO, IL, IN,OH,NE,KS,MI,KY etc...Oklahoma doesn't belong in that group...
The "regional" potion of the NRA magazine has a pretty good division of US areas, IMHO.

Tom K

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma through North Dakota are the Plains States (including eastern Colorado). New Mexico and Arizona are the Southwest. Texas is like a whole 'nother country.

To Easterners, places like Ohio and Indiana are Midwest because anything between the Appalachians and the Mississippi is West - anything west of the Mississippi is flyover country until you get to LA or SF, and lately Seattle.

fordguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a fourth generation okie, I really don't care what anyone one thinks of Oklahoma. It ain't perfect and no place is.
This is my home, I've raised my kids here. It is a place of extreme weather. Cold, hot, tornadoes and recently earthquakes. You don't like...leave or don't visit. I don't care.
I don't care if it ain't "hip"...or south, or Midwest.
It is what it is...I ain't apologizing or excusing.
We have problems, just like everywhere. Stay or leave, actually I would prefer you to leave, traffic won't be as bad.
And traffic really isn't that bad.
Just my .02$

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Tulsa is what it is.

tulsa_book280w.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom