CoD: Black Ops "There's A Soldier In All Of Us"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Preordered mine from Amazon with release day delivery. Can't wait!

Same here, I always pre-order through Amazon.

I pre-ordered myself the Hardened Edition back in August for $79.99. Amazon's promotion at the time was a holographic cell and a wallpaper. The price has since dropped to $74.99 or $75.99 and now we also get 200 future bonus credits ($20).

I pre-ordered the regular edition for my brother's early Christmas present and it only came with the wallpaper at the time. Well now I get $20 future credit with that, too.

So probably Wednesday or Thursday when that credit applies to my account, I'm going to order Super Mario Galaxy 2 and pay pocket change for it.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm highjacking the thread but is anyone getting Goldeneye for the WII next week? If its anything like the N64 version Black ops will be nothing.

This may be one of the most ridiculous statements of the year.

J/K, sort of.

Everybody has their own taste in entertainment but I think you may be alone on this one.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same here, I always pre-order through Amazon.

I pre-ordered myself the Hardened Edition back in August for $79.99. Amazon's promotion at the time was a holographic cell and a wallpaper. The price has since dropped to $74.99 or $75.99 and now we also get 200 future bonus credits ($20).

I pre-ordered the regular edition for my brother's early Christmas present and it only came with the wallpaper at the time. Well now I get $20 future credit with that, too.

So probably Wednesday or Thursday when that credit applies to my account, I'm going to order Super Mario Galaxy 2 and pay pocket change for it.

Bah, Ended up having to cancel my order because of paying for my ex-wife's car that got repo'ed. Guess I'll be getting it thursday instead. (payday)

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I don't have 360 anymore, can't play it in the evening without getting blah, but the commercials really make me want to get it. Last thing I played was Assassin's Creed and loved it too.

I think it would be pretty awesome if Black Ops worked with Kinect, it would kind of make it like the movie Gamer, or at least put us one step closer to that type of game/gamer interface.

I'm seriously thinking I may want it though. . .

Latest posts

Top Bottom