Cohiba, need a recommendation man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Arturo Fuente...CURLY HEAD. They are true Arturo cigars, and I've heard that most curly heads contain the scraps of the higher end Artutos.

Can't go wrong with these....at all. Trust me, I've had guys that smoked Cuban and Arturo Feuente Opus X..ONLY. Gave them a few curly heads...they were like WOW...What are these?

Its what I smoke if its not Cuban. I can afford Cuban and the best NonCuban....there "ain't nothing wrong" with these. Buy a box and be assured they're good, just don't tell anyone they're the economy Arturos and see how many compliments you get.

Cohiba

**If you can, buy them at tobacco exchange..NW63rd and May.. they're good people....S.E. corner of the old French Market Mall...be careful...parking lot su¢ks..tiny spaces and narrow driving lanes.

Smokin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
ZT cigars on Britton is where I buy mine, and they seem to have the best prices in town. The E.P. Carillo white line is excellent for the money most of the sizes are right around $100 a box.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Brother,

Forgot to mention...PLEASE..don't buy these and let them set for a week or more out of the humidore.
Any cigar will taste horrible if they dry out...rehumidification is very difficult with good results.

Call ahead...if you buy local. Reserve them, pick them up the night before or day of.

Don't forget matches...nonsulfur. Ask for a few boxes and see if the store will give you a few cheapie cutters to cut those smokes.

Just my 2¢

Cohiba

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Arturo Fuente...CURLY HEAD. They are true Arturo cigars, and I've heard that most curly heads contain the scraps of the higher end Artutos.

Can't go wrong with these....at all. Trust me, I've had guys that smoked Cuban and Arturo Feuente Opus X..ONLY. Gave them a few curly heads...they were like WOW...What are these?

Its what I smoke if its not Cuban. I can afford Cuban and the best NonCuban....there "ain't nothing wrong" with these. Buy a box and be assured they're good, just don't tell anyone they're the economy Arturos and see how many compliments you get.

Cohiba

**If you can, buy them at tobacco exchange..NW63rd and May.. they're good people....S.E. corner of the old French Market Mall...be careful...parking lot su¢ks..tiny spaces and narrow driving lanes.

Hmmm. Sounds interesting. What is the average price per stick on these?

It's getting close to time for restocking my humidor, and I always like trying a good cigar I've never had.

Latest posts

Top Bottom