Need a gas line ran to stove, plumber recommendations around Edmond?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As the title says, we need a line ran to put in a gas stove. Does anyone know of a good plumber or other recommendation for doing this? House is in Edmond.

Thank you!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As long as you are not wanting a gas line ran through the foundation, it's an easy job if you're able physically. I ran one from a gas line in my attic to the back oorch a couple of years ago to feed the BBQ but I would hesitate today due to physical.limitations.
HD or Lowes carries black pipe/connections, pipe dope and you'd save a bundle. Maybe city code is prohibiting you from doing the job?

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've used A&T Mechanical twice now - once to run a gas line from a propane tank to a generator, once to replace some sewer lines.
They were priced fair and arrived as scheduled both times. Clean work, respectful employees. I'm happy with them and will use them again. They are out of Edmond.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might double check that you don't already have a connection behind it. Apparently this was standard practice after the 2000s.

Latest posts

Top Bottom