Cold Blue by Gary Neese ( A Tulsa Police Story )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiskeysnoot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just finished one of the best books I've ever read (and I've read a bunch).
Written by a current Tulsa police officer. "Cold Blue" by Gary Neece. Highly recommended. When your 65 y.o. mom tells you a cop book is awesome, listen to her. Dang, I'm impressed.

And no, I'm not his publicist!

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've not had the opportunity to read it yet but sounds interesting. If you like this type of writing style you may also consider books by former Tulsa homicide detective Charles W. Sasser.

One book that I have been considering reading is called "The Creature from Jeckyll Island" but cannot think of the author's name right now.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've not had the opportunity to read it yet but sounds interesting. If you like this type of writing style you may also consider books by former Tulsa homicide detective Charles W. Sasser.

One book that I have been considering reading is called "The Creature from Jeckyll Island" but cannot think of the author's name right now.

Written by Edward G. Griffin.

dolang1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks, I just downloaded it to my kindle. I'm always looking for a good book, especially from a local author. I'll start on it tonight. Later Don

Latest posts

Top Bottom