College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep,1 loss by 3 points and best in almost every category in Big 12. They’re worried…… Granted, anything can happen in Bedlam. Should be a great game.
True. I'll start worring a bit if OU bounces back in a giant way and OSU squeeks by next week. I think the ball is in OSU's court. So long as their defense plays like they can and Sanders and Warren have good games I don't see how OSU loses.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Gundy does that at every game during the TV timeouts. It just wasn't this game because of Veterans Day. If there are mutilple times where Law Enforcement or Military or any first responders are honored in a single game he will always go over and shake hands and thank them.
Yes, he was doing it last year as well.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gundy does that at every game during the TV timeouts. It just wasn't this game because of Veterans Day. If there are mutilple times where Law Enforcement or Military or any first responders are honored in a single game he will always go over and shake hands and thank them.
That’s because he has class. Either you have it or you don’t. You can’t buy class like boomer buys Texas athletes lol

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
6B788648-B770-4A68-BCBE-4E2E2BAE6188.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom