College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlharper

Marksman
Reaction score
I just read this one this morning . . . it makes me wonder how this may affect Gabriel's decision to enter the transfer portal.

Baylor quarterback Blake Shapen has committed to transfer to Mississippi State, he told ESPN on Friday.

Shapen was one of the most experienced and productive quarterbacks in the NCAA transfer portal, as he started 23 career games at Baylor over three seasons. In three seasons there, he threw for 5,574 yards, 36 touchdowns and completed 63.7% of his passes.

He'll link up with first-year Mississippi State coach Jeff Lebby, a noted maestro of prolific offenses. Shapen received strong interest from a flurry of Power 5 programs, but ultimately found the best fit and offensive potential in Starkville.

He'll be immediately eligible and has at least one season of eligibility remaining.

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...fer-qb-blake-shapen-commits-mississippi-state

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just read this one this morning . . . it makes me wonder how this may affect Gabriel's decision to enter the transfer portal.

Baylor quarterback Blake Shapen has committed to transfer to Mississippi State, he told ESPN on Friday.

Shapen was one of the most experienced and productive quarterbacks in the NCAA transfer portal, as he started 23 career games at Baylor over three seasons. In three seasons there, he threw for 5,574 yards, 36 touchdowns and completed 63.7% of his passes.

He'll link up with first-year Mississippi State coach Jeff Lebby, a noted maestro of prolific offenses. Shapen received strong interest from a flurry of Power 5 programs, but ultimately found the best fit and offensive potential in Starkville.

He'll be immediately eligible and has at least one season of eligibility remaining.

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...fer-qb-blake-shapen-commits-mississippi-state
Gabriel is headed to Oregon....

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
IMG_6428.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom