College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
11-2 and 10-2 records don't exactly suck.
That was the overrated part, the whole Big 12 was weak with OU being down it really showed. My Pokes just didnt have the offense to compete with talented teams, their D was a ton better than past years for sure.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish for once, OSU would actually put a FULL game together. Today, football. In the next several months they'll do something similar in basketball, I'm sure.

Even with a mediocre OL, if you just play a phucking clean game you win, period! Ya can't blame one player but I'm really close to doing. Anyways. It really sucks and hurts a bit more that Georgia lost but pretty happy with the way the OSU season turned out. I remember Telling my family back in CA after about the second game that OSU will be about average this season so don't expect a lot. I think they exceeded everyones expectations from August

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish for once, OSU would actually put a FULL game together. Today, football. In the next several months they'll do something similar in basketball, I'm sure.

Even with a mediocre OL, if you just play a phucking clean game you win, period! Ya can't blame one player but I'm really close to doing. Anyways. It really sucks and hurts a bit more that Georgia lost but pretty happy with the way the OSU season turned out. I remember Telling my family back in CA after about the second game that OSU will be about average this season so don't expect a lot. I think they exceeded everyones expectations from August
Well it sure didn't help that OSU's offense was one dimensional all game long. Credit goes to Baylor D for that because they shut the door on the run game and locked the deadbolt on it. In spite of the 14 points that resulted from two of those interceptions OSU could have still won handily. They were stopped right at the goal line on two different occasions. Both defenses played very well today and OSU's is what gave them a chance.

But to be totally honest both OSU and OU would have been chewed up and spit out by Georgia and Alabama. I really hope they get to play each other again for the big one. If you want to see what a good line is look at the O-line and D-line on both of those teams. They are just crazy big, fast and freakin good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom